Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Cookies Oh My!

I love to bake 

and I have baked my favorites to take to a party tonight!


Here's what I baked - 

Red Velvet Cheesecake Cookies
Double Chocolate Pomegranate Cookies
Brown Butter Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies
Peppermint Swirls
Crispy Ginger Cut Outs
Noel Cut Outs
Vanilla and Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
Lemon Pistachio Cut Outs
Honey Ginger Bites
Chocolate Peppermint Cookies

I think that's it!!

All recipes are on my Pinterest Boards under Sweet.
Let me know if you need an invitation to join Pinterest!

Lucky for me, I really only like cookies fresh out of the oven
and my husband is the cookie dough snatcher.
But if you were my neighbor, we could be sitting down together right now with a plate of cookies and a fresh cup of gingerbread coffee!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment