Thursday, January 12, 2012

A New Year and a New Quilt!




Making a new quilt for my daughter, Natalie.
She spotted this zig zag quilt on Pinterest and we figured it out form there.

The fabrics are designed by Laura Gunn fro Michael Miller Fabrics.
This is actually half of the quilt - there will be another repeat.

I am thinking of doing this same quilt in another color way for myself.

My husband stapled the flannel side of a flannel backed table cloth to a wall in the garage and it works perfectly as a design wall.

A new year and a time to pay it forward - 


A friend of mine has a son-in-law suffering from ALS.
There will be a fundraiser this week-end for him so
I donated this quilt from my stash and the cute carry bag as well
for the silent auction.

Oh, it feels so good to do this!


No comments:

Post a Comment