Monday, June 25, 2012

Family Fun

I have been away from my post most of the spring so I thought it was time to post some family photos so you can see what we have been up to!


We celebrated an April birthday at Smoke Daddy's Bar-be-que - 
a favorite spot for all of us !
The big 60 for Dennis!  Time flies!!  Alison was on vacation in Puerto Rico.
Here is the place on Division in Chicago's West Loop.


And here is their famous bloody mary - complete with beef brisket!


The best thing for me is that Nina - my favorite yarn shop - 
is just up the street.
Here is what I bought and I am very happy to say 
I have already knitted these projects!!


Then it was time for Natalie's 25th birthday - 
Sunday brunch - complete with carrot cake pancakes!!


Happy Mother's Day!


A relaxing day for Webster!


A photo with the Bar-be-que Ninja 
who prepared fresh apple brats from The Beef Mart to perfection!

Now - Happy Father's Day!!  A great cookout at Alison's condo
complete with a necktie cake!!


And wood covers I knitted - jut in time for Father's Day giving!!


Wow - it feels really good to catch up!


Stay tuned for photos of the cooking class we took on Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment