Thursday, August 15, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday!!

Think back to one year ago 
when I told you about some very special identical twins.

Guess what?  They just had their 1st Birthday!!


Annalise and Alivia - or is it Alivia and Annalise???

Sweet, sweet, sweet!!

I did not know what to take them for a 1st Birthday gift
so I went to work at my sewing machine and this is what I came up with.



I made fabric paper chains!!  2 1/2" strips of fabric worked great and velcro on the ends make it a quiet activity for the girls - not to mention eye hand coordination and things like that!!

Then I found the cute bubble container, so when opened,
each girls have a half.  How clever!!!

It is a perfect convertible day here in the Chicago area.

And it is sure to be a beautiful evening by the lake
attending the Chicago Bears home opener - 
the preseason game with the San Diego Chargers.

We are meeting the girls at Soldier Field for a great evening!!


No comments:

Post a Comment