Tuesday, August 26, 2014

On the Hottest Day of Summer…….

I decided to bake cookies!!

I was inspired by a new recipe on Pinterest to make

White Chocolate Dark Chocolate Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies

yes, all of those good things.

But I also wanted to try out a new baking mat I recently bought on

The Grommet online.

This is my maiden voyage.


Baker's 13 Ultimate Baking Mat
Designed and engineered in Chicago!!

Cookies will never stick.
No more parchment paper or sprays.
Extra thick silicone lasts longer and keeps it's shape.  
Dishwasher safe.
Dough targets to space cookies perfectly.


Success!!

And it's not just for cookies.
Great Christmas gift idea.

And while I had the oven on and so many ingredients on the counter -
I also made some vanilla blueberry granola.

A good day, indeed!




No comments:

Post a Comment