Saturday, February 14, 2015

Outdoor Spaces

So, you have already seen the great swing on my front porch.

This is fast becoming my favorite morning coffee spot!!


Sewing room is the 3 windows upstairs.

Front bedroom on the far left - study in the middle.

Here is our back patio!



Covered patio is connected to the 3 car detached garage.

Plans to add an outdoor kitchen and bar.

Little nook around the corner - just past the porte-chache as you drive in!!


Windows to eating area - right side window to family room.

3 fun outdoor spots to enjoy the beautiful 70 degree temps today!!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have several areas of outdoor seating to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you have several areas of outdoor seating to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you have several areas of outdoor seating to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete