Monday, October 3, 2011

Back in the Saddle Again!

Good Morning on this glorious October morning! 

My husband and I have just returned from a Royal Caribbean Cruise. 
 We had a wonderful time
 I hope to share a phew of the photos taken the next few days.


We traveled out of Boston and visited Portland, ME 
and Bar Harbor ME in the United States. 
 The ports in Canada were St. John/Bay of Fundy and Halifax.

The weather was absolutely gorgeous and the sea was calm.
I enjoyed 7 of the most wonderful nights of sleep on this cruise ship.
No dogs barking, no train whistles, no sirens and never heard any folks in neighboring staterooms!  It was amazing!

Much more to share about this amazing adventure.
I just wanted to wet your whistle!

Plus I have a stack of sewing projects waiting for me to finish for fall quilt market so it will be a busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment