Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Week-End is HERE!!!

I have always liked Halloween and do miss that we live out in the"country" and don't get any of those cute trick or treaters!!

I do have my fall quilts all around the house!!


This is a mini quilt and features a Halloween batik fabric.  Fun!!
I haven't carved a pumpkin for a few years but want to roast the seeds!!


This great quilt was a block exchange with a Stitch and Bitch group I was a part of in Buffalo, NY.  It was a Happy Jack Quilt that was featured on the cover of Fons and Porter Magazine at the time.  Each group member made two of the same blocks for each member.  What a memory!!


Love this lap size quilt - made from the famous five yard quilt pattern.
This was a shop sample and is machine quilted in a star design.  Love it!!


And I always love to hang this quilt at this time of year.
It is a panel designed by Sandy Gervais 
and I had a blast practicing my machine quilting.
Great colors and sew fun!!

Heading to the kitchen this afternoon to make some treats 
for a Halloween Dance Party.  Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment