Saturday, June 8, 2013

To Market To Market

Indeed, I headed out to Chesterton's European Market this morning 
to see what I could find.

Oh my!!!



Organic HOmegrown Strawberries from Michigan





Fresh baked Pizza - today's special Red Rita
Sundried tomatoes, fresh basil, red onion, yellow peppers, cheeses



Sweet Potato Vine Plants

that are already in the ground!




Fresh Rhubarb - wish my Grandma was here to prepare this!!




Treats for Webster - 3 varieties of sticks - chicken, pork and deer!




Locally made Ublee Soda - Lavender Cherry




The Hot Dog Gal in her happy shirt and hot dog hat!!



Even a candy corn plant that will bloom all  summer!


Froelich's from Three Oaks, MI is always there.

Feast your eyes on this Rosemary Flat Bread.
Stir 2 T. of the Olive Relish in a tub of soft cream cheese and it is so good!!



Am always trying to challenge Natalie with hot stuff so this is for her!

Jalape├▒o Jam
Habernero Apricot Jam
Three Pepper Relish

The HOT Trio!!


And, yes, a jar of Martini Pickles.
Alison loves these in her chicken salad.  


And how exciting is this??

I bought some shoes!!

A pair for me and a pair for BIG D!  Sanuk  - these are not shoes.

I have a couple pair of their flip flops and they are the best!

These will be a stretch for BIG D but a great Father's Day surprise!!



Heading to the kitchen to eat pizza 
and see what I can make with strawberries and rhubarb!  Whoo Hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment