Saturday, June 8, 2013

To Market To Market

Indeed, I headed out to Chesterton's European Market this morning 
to see what I could find.

Oh my!!!



Organic HOmegrown Strawberries from Michigan





Fresh baked Pizza - today's special Red Rita
Sundried tomatoes, fresh basil, red onion, yellow peppers, cheeses



Sweet Potato Vine Plants

that are already in the ground!




Fresh Rhubarb - wish my Grandma was here to prepare this!!




Treats for Webster - 3 varieties of sticks - chicken, pork and deer!




Locally made Ublee Soda - Lavender Cherry




The Hot Dog Gal in her happy shirt and hot dog hat!!



Even a candy corn plant that will bloom all  summer!


Froelich's from Three Oaks, MI is always there.

Feast your eyes on this Rosemary Flat Bread.
Stir 2 T. of the Olive Relish in a tub of soft cream cheese and it is so good!!



Am always trying to challenge Natalie with hot stuff so this is for her!

Jalapeño Jam
Habernero Apricot Jam
Three Pepper Relish

The HOT Trio!!


And, yes, a jar of Martini Pickles.
Alison loves these in her chicken salad.  


And how exciting is this??

I bought some shoes!!

A pair for me and a pair for BIG D!  Sanuk  - these are not shoes.

I have a couple pair of their flip flops and they are the best!

These will be a stretch for BIG D but a great Father's Day surprise!!



Heading to the kitchen to eat pizza 
and see what I can make with strawberries and rhubarb!  Whoo Hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment