Saturday, April 26, 2014

Time for a Stitch Fix!

I think this is something every woman out there should try at least once!

My daughter, Alison, told me about Stitch Fix.

It is a website where you can go and a stylist will pick out clothes just right for you.  It is a way of having a personal stylist pick out 5 items for you, based on the profile you fill out online.  This includes your height, weight, age, preferences in many areas and styles.  Average price per item is $65.

For a $20 charge, you will be sent a Stitch Fix.  The selections will comes with ideas on how to wear them. Try everything on in your own home and the $20 will go toward any purchase you make.  Return unwanted items with a postage paid label within 3 days.

My husband just ordered my first Stitch Fix box for Mother's Day.
The only bad news is that this is so popular, my box will not be shipped until the week of June 21st - just in time for Father's Day!

I think it will be worth the wait!

Check it out at the link below.



No comments:

Post a Comment