Saturday, November 15, 2014

Denyse Schmidt Quilt

I am always excited when I am asked to make a quilt designed by
 Denyse Schmidt.

I think her first fabric collection for Free Spirit Fabrics was Flea Market Fancy.
I had this in my shop back then 
and one of my own favorite quilts is from this fabric line.
I would include a picture of it, but that quilt is in storage right now!!

Her newest quilt is very clever as it is reversible
 and is made from two solids and a 10" square charm pack.
 
This is the top and front side of the quilt.
The machine quilting is very modern and I think it is City Windows.
If you follow Denyse Schmidt Quilts, you know she thinks simple is best.



 This is a close up of the quilting.
Cami Cress offers many modern machine quilting designs.
 
 
I will show you the backing in the next post!!

1 comment:

  1. Please tell me you don't have quilts in storage!!!! I want to buy them :)

    ReplyDelete