Monday, December 1, 2014

December 1st !!!

I am so excited December 1st has arrived.

Why?  You ask?

I can start my 24 days of tea from David's Tea.


Yes, a different tea each day until Christmas.


The tea for December 1st is Forever Nuts.
It's in the little tin sitting there in front.

If you have never had David's Tea - you do not know what you are missing.

This is the second year for the tea Advent Calendar 
and they sold out online the very first day.

A great Christmas gift is the Perfect Tea Mug, the Perfect Spoon and some holiday teas.  Oh My!!  
There is a shop in Chicago in Bucktown on Damon Ave.
but it is also super easy to order online.  
Free shipping over $50 or $5.00 flat fee shipping from Canada.

I was at David's Tea on Saturday and had a hot drink to go - 
a Chocolate Macaroon Latte.

Yes - you can make any of their teas into great lattes and use your soda stream to make bubble teas.  All of these are great hot or iced.

I also purchased the Advent Calendar from Starbucks this year.


The tins are stuck on a magnetic chalk board.
Sweet treats inside!!

A little bit of cheer for me this season in my little apartment in Oklahoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment