Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Inspiration


 I was recently at the Crate and Barrel Outlet in Chicago and was inspired by a couple of things I saw there.  The top picture is an Advent Calendar made from many bright, fun fabric scraps.  Easy enough to do!

I don't have my Mac computer - it is in storage and I am having some trouble editing my photos - so bear with me.
I liked this pillow top too.  Great use of bright solids and I have a lot of them!


And this cute pillow with winter houses.
So fun with the different textures.


I also visited a quilt shop in OKC and found it really fun and modern.
 These were a couple of pillows on a bench. 
 I really like the background fabric on the yo yo pillow.
 

 And the other pillow has such a great affect with how the fabric is cut.
I bet I have some fabric that will do just this.


And then I thought this pieced pillow was fun.
Easy to do.  Great use of random scraps.
 

Wow!  I thought this idea was great!
Solid fabric stretched on a wood frame
and yo yos - some up some down - color coordinated.
Lots of Kaffe fabrics too!!

Are you motivated???

No comments:

Post a Comment