Saturday, March 7, 2015

A Sunny Day in My Sewing Studio

Ahhh!!  A beautiful sunny day, at last!!

I am up in my sewing studio, still organizing some, 
but starting to work on a memorial quilt project for my mom!

I will tell you more about that in a later post.

Now for the pictures!!
For those of you who were regulars in my last sewing studio,
you will definitely see some my same favorites!!

My sewing studio is in the upstairs bonus room so up we go!

Carpet is a very cool pattern - hard to see in the picture.


A little nook before making a left turn into the room.


Right side of the room.




Very cool built-in area at the windows.
I am not the best photographer with all of the natural light.
Definitely love the light though and the desk!!
My Pfaff sewing machine has a great spot on the left.


You can see the partial room divider wall - just right for my very
special piece of furniture full of my fabric basics!!
Two more nice windows to the left.


Back corner with my cutting table, TV, Janome 
and 2 beautiful closets - full of fabric, quilts and yarn!!

And to think I sold $2000 worth of my fabrics before I moved!!

I feel more at home in my studio everyday
and know that I am a very lucky girl.

I can't wait until new and old quilting friends begin to stop by!

Will it be YOU???

1 comment:

  1. Such an amazingly creative crafty space - my jealousy is boundless! I keep telling Ed I want to move into your house :)

    ReplyDelete