Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Last DAys of October

As I put my house back in order - after a busy month of sewing - 
I just have one more quilt to show you.

The fabrics are done in conjunction with Liberty Fabrics 
and the Victoria and Albert Museum in London, England.

The prints are wonderful and would be beautiful to use in garments as well.


This is the back  of the quilt.


This is the front of the quilt.  
There are 2 color ways of each pattern
so I paired them us and interconnected them.

I think it makes a very lovely quick quilt!!

Time for a break from quilt making.  Many of my business contacts are still in Houston - unable to get back to NYC due to the damages done by
Hurricane Sandy.

Hopes and prayers to all - for their lives to return to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment