Saturday, July 23, 2011

How Does YOUR Garden Grow?

I headed out early to the Chesterton European Market
and here are a few of the sights!!


The corn has grown unbelievable in the heat this week!
I think there is some truth in sitting back and watching the corn grow!
This photo was taken at the end of our driveway.



Wow - take in all of this color!!
I like the reds,yellows and greens best!


I just had to take a photo of this market shopper.
Love the cowboy boots!




What an inspiration a color variation these wonderful fruits 
and vegetables provide.
Take it all in!


Next stop at Froelich's from Three Oaks, Michigan
to pick up Olive Relish and Martini Pickles.  YUM!



Picking up a fresh pizza for a little snack later
from the Rolling StoneBaker!
Today I chose the special with green beans, eggplant, yellow tomatoes, squash, parmesan cheese and marinara sauce.
A beauty to behold and I am the one who is holding it!!!


I cannot head for home without something sweet in my hot little hands.
So I wander on over to the gourmet cupcake gal and here is what she has!

Banana Split
French Toast Bacon
Red Velvet
Triple Chocolate
Cinnamon Roll
Peanut Butter Chocolate
Lemon Blueberry
and even a Guiness Cupcake!!
6 for $10 ia a deal so I get 6!
I knew Dennis would pick the one with the cherry on top
and the French Toast Bacon (maple icing) was yummy!!



More color to love on my way to the car -
great color range in the pottery
and some neons with black in the Amish made rug
from recycled materials!

I hope you enjoyed the trip!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment