Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Never Not Knitting

It seems that I am never knot knitting on these hot summer days!

And when I get on a roll - I seems to knit several items - similar items!

I have just finished several shawls and even have them blocked!!


This is one is the Oaklet Shawl by Tricksy Knitter and I made it from the
special colors for StevenBe - I purchased on our Megabus trip.
Lovely photo of the back - wonderful year round weight.


A little bit crazy - a lot of fun!!


Love the color - love the yarn - Cascade Yarns Eco + -
and love the swing!!!


Great summer weight - Mermaid Shawl - sugar cane yarn -
very long - lots of drape - a StevenBe pattern.


A long rectangle that can be worn many ways -
Berroco Sundae Yarn
great to wrap up in on a cold winter night!



Another Berroco yarn -
pattern is Saroyan - free on Ravelry
simple lace scarf is tapered and can be worn in many ways.
Great color!!

And the gray swing jacket under all of these projects 
is one of my summer sale finds.
Who knew it would come in so handy 
and work so well with all of these shawls!

No comments:

Post a Comment