Friday, June 3, 2011

Becki Homecki's Favorite Things!


Yes, everyone has favorite things these days to share so I thought - 
Why Not ME???

This is indeed my favorite tee.  
I cannot tell you how many compliments I get when I wear one of them.

Look closely at the wide strap and the gathered tube bodice.
These straps make everyone's arms look good!
TRUST ME!!


These tees are from Necessitees!
www.necessiteesonline.com
FREE shipping with $50 or more purchase
(this is easy!)

And, there is more good news -

hard to believe -

they are available in MANY colors!

PLUS
they are available in a dress as well
a great length - to the knee!!

Dress it UP
Dress it DOWN
Wear it all around the TOWN!!

Oh, I have not tried the long ruffled skirt in the photo
but it looks great!

Treat yourself!!


Wonderful jackets are also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment