Monday, June 27, 2011

Quilts of Summer

I realized this morning that I have not put my summer quilts out
 and about the house!

So I did!


This is a block of the month we did at my quilt shop and I look at it and wonder how I made it!  It is many paper pieced blocks but definitely a great representation of America.


This quilt finds a home hanging on the railing.
It is a much older quilt - pre-quilt shop.


This one is definitely a favorite of mine as I love red and red geraniums.
This is made from one of my five yard quilt patterns.



This wall hanging was a 4 month project at Crazy Eighths - 
that old quit shop of mine.

Sweet cherries are ready in Michigan 
but blueberries are delayed about 2 weeks because of all the rain.


Last, but not least, are the fruit ladies at the beach!
Take a closer look and see that their bodies are all fruit shapes.
I strive to stay in shape and be "banana girl".

Enjoy and have a safe and Happy 4th of July!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment