Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Becki Homecki's Favorite Things!

I think the one thing we all strive for these days is 
a healthy lifestyle. 
It is a daily challenge for me. 
 Knowing what to do and doing it are often two different things!
So these are my favorite foods to have for lunch.....


Ahhhh - I love Doctor Kracker!!
My favorite variety is Pumpkin Seed Cheddar.
These flatbreads are brimming with whole grains and seeds.
Each is delicious by itself but I like to spread a wedge of Laughing Cow cheese on the top and then 2 slices of Sara Lee Lower Sodium Turkey Breast.
All of the items are available at my WalMart deli department.

I had to plug Sara Lee since my daughter, Alison, works there!! 

Then top if off with several dark chocolate mini graham crackers 
from Whole foods.

Pure delight - indeed!!

I am also enrolled in Aqua Zumba at my local family YMCA.
All the benefits of Zumba - but in the pool!
It is sure to help with my ballroom dancing as well.

Try it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment